SALT LAKE CITY and SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAAS), a leading provider of cloud contact center software and workforce optimization tools, today announced the latest version of the inContact Agent for Salesforce on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, inContact Agent for Salesforce v5.0 is available now on the AppExchange.
inContact continuously innovates in the contact center industry by creating solutions that provide consistent omnichannel experiences. The inContact Agent for Salesforce, one of the most popular paid apps of the more than 3,000 partner applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowers agents to personalize customer interactions, regardless of channel, using an interface that easily integrates with Salesforce. Contact center controls, contact and customer information are displayed on a single, unified screen on the agent's desktop while inContact intelligent omnichannel routing ensures that each customer interaction is handled by the best qualified agent.
- "In today's competitive environment, companies need to create lasting customer experiences that drive business results in their contact center," said Paul Jarman, inContact CEO. "inContact Agent for Salesforce enhances agent performance by enabling them to handle omnichannel interactions, while skills-based routing ensures they receive the contacts they are best qualified to handle, regardless of channel. This ultimately helps companies achieve their business goals."
- "Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the age of the customer," said Todd Surdey, SVP, Partner Business Solutions & Sales, Salesforce. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, inContact provides customers with an exciting new way to enhance agent performance."
inContact Agent for Salesforce Key Features
The latest cloud offering of the Agent for Salesforce (v5.0) is built on the Salesforce App Cloud and is a native Salesforce application, which makes deployment simple and effortless. Full support for omnichannel interactions includes advanced skills-based routing for inbound and outbound voice, voicemail, email, chat, work item and social media interactions.
Superior email handling options in the new inContact Agent for Salesforce v5.0 interface include a personal email inbox and the ability to park emails. You can give your agents as little or as much authority on email handling as appropriate for your environment.
Chat handling improvements that enable agents to see what the customer is typing even before they submit a post, in conjunction with access to customer data synchronized with each incoming contact allow agents to be even more proactive in personalizing each interaction, and reduce customer frustration and abandons. Agents gain greater productivity with the ability to fully focus on the customer interaction through synchronized presence integration with Salesforce. And where needed to increase First Contact Resolution, reaching out to subject matter experts is easy with click-to-call and click-to-email from an integrated Dynamic Address Book.
inContact Sponsoring, Exhibiting and Speaking at Dreamforce 2016
inContact is a gold sponsor at Salesforce's Dreamforce 2016 conference (www.dreamforce.com). The conference is held October 4-7, 2016 in San Francisco. inContact is exhibiting at booth #1731 in the Dreamforce Cloud Expo, illustrating how a complete cloud contact center solution integration with Salesforce can deliver targeted service levels to every type of customer. In addition, inContact is presenting in two speaking sessions during the event including a 40-minute session with our customer, Mitchell International.
What Your Agents Won't Tell You: Inside Tips to Improve Customer Service
October 4, 1:00-1:20 in Moscone South, Partner Theater 3
- Presenter: Chris Bauserman, VP Segment & Product Marketing, inContact
- Abstract: Athletes have the best "on the field" perspective, yet are often reluctant to disclose an injury or weakness. Similarly, CSRs may not reveal the root causes of performance declines. They need support! inContact analyzes their survey of 500 CSRs, diagnoses the problem and offers a prescription for customer service improvement.
Cut the Cord to Boost Contact Center Performance
October 6, 3:00-3:40 in Marriott Marquis Hotel, Foothill E
- Presenters: Pauline Mulvey, Vice President Enterprise Business Technology, Mitchell International & Chris Bauserman, VP Segment & Product Marketing, inContact
- Abstract: Personalizing interactions translates into increased customer satisfaction. Join us to learn how Mitchell empowers their agents with insight into the customer journey using Salesforce and inContact. Combine this with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and you have a real winning combination – all with the flexibility and reliability of the cloud!
inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS) is the cloud contact center software leader, with the most complete, easiest and most reliable solution to help organizations achieve their customer experience goals. inContact continuously innovates in the cloud and is the only provider to offer a complete solution that includes the customer interaction cloud, an expert service model and the broadest partner ecosystem. Recognized as a market leader by Gartner, IDC, Frost & Sullivan, Ovum and DMG, inContact supports over 6 billion interactions per year for enterprise, midmarket, government organizations and business process outsourcers (BPOs) who operate in multiple divisions, locations and global regions. To learn more, visit www.incontact.com.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world's leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 3.8 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120216/LA54560LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/incontact-unveils-newest-release-of-agent-for-salesforce-on-the-salesforce-appexchange-the-worlds-leading-enterprise-apps-marketplace-300338673.html
SOURCE inContact, Inc.
Media, Gavin Gustafson, firstname.lastname@example.org, (801) 320-3323, OR Investor, Edward Keaney, Market Street Partners, email@example.com, (415) 445-3238